T-Pop Wiki fully supports Thai civilians who are suffering due to the government. #FreedomForThai.
General Information[edit | edit source]
The ongoing 2020 Thai protests are a series of protests against the government of Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha, which have included demands for reform of the Thai monarchy, unprecedented in the contemporary era. The protests were initially triggered by the dissolution of the Future Forward Party in late February 2020. Read more about it on Wikipedia.
Goals[edit | edit source]
- Dissolution of the House and fresh legislative elections
- Ending intimidation of the people
- Drafting a new constitution
- Abolition of the military-appointed Senate
- Amendment of royal prerogative and lèse-majesté law
- Increasing civil, economic and political rights
Important Links[edit | edit source]
Twitter[edit | edit source]